Social Media & Community Manager
Outsider Games is looking for a Social Media and Community Manager to grow the audience for our upcoming slate of indie games. Your role will be to create and implement strategies to grow our public visibility, follower count and engagement across our channels.
- Remote, part time position.
- Hours are flexible, and can be negotiated.
- 12 month contract – £9750 total budget for the role.
- Create and implement community strategy for our upcoming games
- Produce content for social media, including written copy; screenshots; gifs and videos from game footage.
- Stay active in our social channels and drive engagement.
- Help with copy and distribution of player and press-facing messaging including press releases and newsletters.
- Build relationships with press and content creators
- Take the initiative in finding new avenues to reach players
Skills and Experience
No formal qualifications are required. We are looking for someone with knowledge and enthusiasm in social media and community building.
Any of the following will be considered:
- Experience in a similar role
- Industry recommendations
- A written example of community building strategy and well-constructed social media feeds.
If you are interested in this role, please send an email with your CV and/or supporting material to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from underrepresented groups. Outsider Games is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.